Tree Removal Lexington SC
Should I Have Trees Removed?
A healthy tree can lend itself to a lovely, tranquil property and home. In Lexington, SC, well cared for trees are abundant, but there are also many that need the removal assistance of professionals. Our team of leading arborists, will always diagnose our client’s property case by case, to find the right solution for your particular needs. If we are able to save a tree, and our customers would prefer to trim and take our guidance for a healthy recovery, we will try our best to do so. We also understand, sometimes a dying tree can lead to an unsafe property for your family, and the best route may be immediate removal.
Our long-time team has the knowledge and expertise required to remove your tree in Lexington, safely and efficiently so you do not need to stress over the possibility of fallen branches or limbs at any moment. We’ve seen some scary sights after waiting too long to take a tree down, and we have emergency tree removal services just for this. In addition to naturally unhealthy trees, hurricanes and treacherous storms can lead to broken tree trunks and branches, waiting to come down. We will always be here for our neighbors who need immediate help for an affordable price.
We use top of the line equipment, to execute a seamless removal process. We have our dedicated climbers, secured on ropes, or on a lift, for larger projects involving very tall trees. This can be done on arbors with large branches that need to be taken down individually, as well. Climbers are also necessary in cases when a tree may be near hazardous zones, such as fencing, telephone wires, the roof of your home, a shed, your car, or any obstacle that we would not want a tree to come down on.
Don’t know what to do with dead or unhealthy trees on your property?
6 Benefits of removing falling or dying trees:
– Environment is free from dead or diseased trees.
– More sunlight can reach the ground, which helps with photosynthesis.
– The chance of an insect infestation is reduced.
– No more worries about potential accidents caused by a tree falling on your home or business property.
– If you have fruit bearing trees, they will be healthier and more productive.
– Other surrounding trees are healthier due to the lack of competition for nutrients and water from those being removed.
3 Tips for tree health from your local Lexington qualified arborists:
– Arboriatic pruning is essential for creating a tree that has a proper shape and strong structure. This gives it a stronger chance against pests as well as wind damage. It also promotes new growth so you get superior looking flowers or fruits.
– Conditioning of the soil is important for growing trees in any environment. We offer aeration, sodding and fertilization services to help promote healthy root systems along with stronger growth even after removal of diseased or dead material.
– Environmental management can be done to increase the overall biodiversity of your property. We have a long history of working with other plants to make sure you are getting a beautiful landscape instead of mounds full of dead trees and garbage.
Tree Removal Case Study of A Lexington, SC Homeowner with Rotting Pine Trees:
They say that it takes only one bad apple to ruin an entire basket, but if they are all half rotten then the whole basket should be thrown away. In this case, these apples were pine trees in need of help from our experts at Elite Tree Removal. The first step we took was looking at their size and age as well as what kind of terrain they resided upon; taking into consideration the soil quality because we knew that not everyone can just go out and plant new ones. After some time had passed, we found ourselves settling on an idea of moving the trees because they were too old to be saved.
For this task, we had help from some specialized equipment that helped us lift them and move them without having to really alter their roots that much in the process. A few years later, we decided to come back and check up on those pine trees and see if there was any new growth or anything like that but after further inspection, it was concluded that they were dead because they were unable to rejuvenate themselves and we moved onto another project altogether.
One important thing you might want to remember is that even though these pine trees are initially a little more expensive than others, it may still be an option if you have plenty of time before transplanting or removal takes place.
Neighborhoods in Lexington, South Carolina
Cherokee Village, Kleckley Colony, Lexington, South Carolina, Southgate, Wellesley, Kingsley Downes subdivision, Lexington County, Kenwood Homeowners' Association - William Douglas Property Management, Oak Crest, Barr Lake Community, Stanley Martin Homes at Cherokee Trail, Stanley Martin Homes at Barr Lake, Planters Station, Westgate, Great Southern Homes - Carrington, Lexington, SC, Patrick O'Connor | The #1 Coldwell Banker Team in South Carolina, Grey Oaks Estates, Prescott Glen, Sterling Bridge by Mungo Homes, Crown Communities - Lexington Heights, Eastwood Homes at Dunhill